Thursday, December 6, 2012

Catching up...

Here are three ensembles from this week! I was in a festive mood so I think my outfits show this! ;-) You can't tell but on today's sweater, it has flecks of silver thread throughout. Although it is grey in color, it's very fun and festive! I made it work appropriate by covering it with a blazer, but I'd wear this for a night out or to a holiday gathering!

Tues., 12/4/12
Dress- Kohl's
Shoes- Can't rem. brand- boutique in Georgetown
Blazer- H & M
Necklace-Pick your Plum
Earrings- Kohl's- Vera by Vera Wang


 Wed., 12/5/12
Pants- H &M
Boots- BCBG
Blouse- Old Navy
Blazer- Charlotte Russe
Necklace- Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's










Thurs., 12/6/12
Pants- Old Navy
Sweater- LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Blazer- H &M
Necklace- Tiffany
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Belt- Old Navy
Shoes- Nine West







Until tomorrow....
J

No comments: