Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3- Pin to Real Life Challenge













Source of Inspiration
Pin ItHey there everyone! I've discovered yet another gorgeous fashionista to follow along with!  I love discovering new blogs that inspire my fashion creativity! To me, fashion is like a little live art show. There are so many women who create art everyday by just choosing a funky, fresh, and unique ensemble. Sometimes it may not be so unique, but more classically chic and that is beautiful and artistic too! This chic chick, Ashley Torres, is from LA and her blog is called: Life, Love and the Pursuit of Shoes! Love that name! Her hot pink dress and cobalt bag caught my eye on Pinterest. She was going to a wedding looking FAB, while I am sadly just coming to work. :-) Anyway, I realized I had a pink dress in the back of my closet that I have not worn yet (who knows why)! What better way to unveil than to wear with my *NEW* cobalt blue bag from StyleRide. Two quick things...I have been looking for a cobalt bag for a while now (like since the fall if not last summer) AND I am SO happy to have discovered StyleRide while innocently shopping for fresh fruits and veggies at a local farmer's market. For all you DC/NOVA folks, Cindy rides around in style selling amazingly fun and beautiful clothing and accessories, even coming to YOU for a girls night if you'd like! I met her at the Stone Ridge Farmer's Market this past Saturday- she's there every week! Check her out! Her inventory (once it's gone it's gone so everyone in your circle won't look like clones-yay!) and her prices are fantastic!!!!

Ok, on to the ensemble...
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Steve Madden (SO old, but I LOVE them!)
Bangles- Bauble Bar/a friend's closet
Bag- StyleRide
Necklace- Kohl's
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Don't forget to check out Ashley's fabulous blog that inspired me today... Life, Love and the Pursuit of Shoes as well as Sarah, at Sarah's Real Life who conceptualized this fun challenge!

Until tomorrow lovelies...
J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! Thanks so much for your sweet words. :) Hope you have a great weekend.

-Ash

Pursuit of Shoes

Kirsty said...

Love this look! You have styled really well and works great for a day in the office!
x Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.com