Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cowboy...Errr...Girl Boots!

I could seriously go to a hoe-down if I added Cowboy/girl boots to my outfit! Not the intended effect, but hey I'll go with it! :-) I actually would like a pair of said boots, but need to find a reasonably priced, good looking, mock pair. I've learned that if you go looking for authentic cowboy boots, be ready to pay a mint! Not that I mind paying for great quality, but I have to be realistic in that I am not the kinda gal who would get my moneys worth out of cowboy boots. I mean, let's just call a spade a spade. :-)





Skirt- Kohl's
Belt- Old Navy
Shoes- Gossip on 23rd (boutique in Crystal City, VA)
Chambray top- Thrifted in AZ
Earrings- Kohl's
Bangles- large gold-Premier Design, thin red- Old Navy

Linked up with  Mix & Match Fashion for a Summer Style link up today! Such fun!

Until tomorrow lovelies...
J
Pin It

4 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

So cute, I love the print of your skirt!

Michelle said...

love this outfit! really cute.

Stacey said...

This outfit is adorable!

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks ladies!!

XO
Jess