Friday, February 22, 2013

Casual Friday!

I feel like such a rebel today for wearing jeans to work. We don't technically have a "casual Friday" policy, but because we are a small and pretty casual office by nature, we sometimes sneak in jeans on a slow Friday. I wore a relatively fancy pair so I think I'm ok. Today I am re-wearing my FAB Stella & Dot earrings for the Take One, Pass it On challenge. It's a quick post since it's a busy Friday! Come on weekend!!!! Have a good one, all!

Today's ensemble:
Jeans- Paige
Top- Old Navy
Sweater- Old Navy
Earrings- Stella & Dot (repeat!)
Booties- BCBG
Pin ItWatch- Timex Weekender


Until tomorrow...
J
 

2 comments:

Professionally Petite said...

Love your casual friday look, you look very polished! :)

-Elissa
Professionally Petite

Jessy Mack said...

Hi Elissa!
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to check out your blog too-love the name of it!
Jessy