Monday, February 4, 2013

Take One, Pass it On Challenge!

A new challenge! I was planning to take a break as the scarf challenge really set boundaries that I wasn't loving by the end. However, while catching up on some of my fav blogs during last nights SuperBowl blackout, I found a new blog and NEW idea for a challenge. It's kind of the opposite of my past two challenges- instead of not wearing something twice, that is the whole goal! It's called a Take One, Pass it On challenge because you rewear something from the previous day's ensemble! We'll see how this goes as I am not planning ahead. I can rewear anything- shoes, earrings, an article of clothing, etc. Since my blog is continuous and in most cases you can see the previous day's post, I won't post each outfit and it's link, just the current day's outfit. I will, however, mention in my ensemble casting call which item is repeated (in case you read this before your morning Joe and can't tell!) Since I didn't realize this challenge until last night, I figured I'd link my outfit today with my outfit from Friday, the first day of Feb! Here goes...

Pants- Banana Republic
Top- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Belt- H & M
Earrings- Charming Charlie's
Necklace- The Nest Egg (boutique in Fairfax)
Shoes- Schutz from Intermix (Pass it on item!)

I would be remiss to not add in the two lovely fashionistas who inspired me today. First is the blog that I stumbled upon from another blog who gave me the idea: Sarah's Real Life. And the outfit inspiration was from one of my fav's J's Everyday Fashion. Thanks girls!!



Here is my LAST outfit of the scarf challenge from Saturday... SO thankful that one is over! ;-)

Until tomorrow...
J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love mustard yellow. Thanks for trying my challenge!

~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

Tara said...

Love it, Jessafina! Great idea and great day 1 outfit! :)

Jessy Mack said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for the inspiration! what a fun and different challenge. :-) I'm loving seeing your creations too!

Franziska said...

I'm participating in the challenge too, and it's been really fun so far! I think this yellow cardigan/grey slacks outfit is one of my favorites - it's so chic yet fun.

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks Franziska!! Loving this challenge so far! I'll come check out how yours is going too!

gmontalvo13 said...

Love the outfit, check out my blog-- you were my inspiration! :)