Friday, February 1, 2013

Wear Red Day!

Since I work in the health field, I am happy to support the Wear Red day for women's heart health. Even if I didn't work in this field, I'd support it for myself and all the women I love!You may or may not know that Feb is Heart health month, but the first Friday of Feb is always Wear Red day! It used to be thought that heart disease was a men's disease, but now it affects just as many (if not more) women! We've got to step up (literally and figuratively) to keep our hearts STRONG and healthy so that we can live a fabulous long life! Throw on something red today if you can! Ok,stepping off of my soapbox now! ;-)

Here's today's red ensemble:
Pants- Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's
Top- Old Navy
Blazer- H & M
Scarf- Target (LOVE! I've been looking for an animal print scarf for a while now!)
Earrings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bracelets- gift from Allie!
Watch- Timex Weekender
Shoes- Schutz from Intermix





Tomorrow is the LAST day of the scarf challenge! On to the next one!
Until tomorrow...
J


UPDATE: Oopsie daisy.... I DID in fact honor the scarf challenge yesterday, but I wasn't excited about it as I wore my health fair garb. Here is proof! :-)
 Pants- Old Navy Compression (love these!!!
T-shirt- work issued :-)
Scarf- Target
Shoes- Asics
Watch- Swatch
Earrings- Silpada


1 comment:

Sybil said...

red is my favourite!! you look good in that red jacket/blazer! :D

Click me for MY NEW BLOG