Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oopsie Daisy...

I missed posting two whole days of the Take One, Pass it On Challenge while in AZ! I think between the excitement of my trip and my awesome blog "plastic surgeon" (Chris at Hubby Jack's Blog Attack- check him out, he's FAB!) being hard at work, I totally spaced. I posted on FB, but not here. When I start adding to my pretty empty Instagram account it'll be a whole new world...oy! Anyway, here are my outfits from Sunday and Monday in sunny Phoenix. Oh and BTW- it SNOWED in Tucson yesterday (I was there Thurs- Sat visiting my sis-in-law). YIKES! I felt bad for all the unprepared Westerners, but was glad to be back on the cold (when it's supposed to be) east coast! ;-)
 Outfit from Sunday 2/17
Skinnies- Old Navy (where else? LOVE their Rockstar Skinny Jeans!)
Top and cardi- JC Penney
Necklace- Jewelmint (repeat)
Earrings- Kohl's
Bangles- Kohl's
Shoes-Old Navy
Outfit from Monday 2/18
Skinnines- Old Navy
Tee- Old Navy
Blazer- H & M
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Earrings- Kohl's
Bangles- Forever 21
Shoes- Old Navy (repeat!)





Ok, I think we're all caught up!
Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

Pin It

No comments: