Monday, July 1, 2013

"Pin to Real Life" Style Challenge

I'm joining the fabulous and fun Sarah from Sarah's Real Life for another fun fashion challenge!!YAY! I joined her in Feb of this year for the "Take One, Pass it On" challenge and had super fun with it! I love linking up with other awesome fashionistas so I THANK her for inviting me to join in! She is doing it for a week, but  I may try to extend it for the month of July. We'll see...It's due time for me to engage in another month long challenge and I sure could use the inspiration. The details of the "Pin to Real Life" challenge can be found on Sarah's fabulous blog.   I haven't been pinning much fashion on Pinterest lately (lots 'o recipes!!) so we'll see how this goes. I spent a good part of last night pinning and remembered how much fun it is to use the interwebs for fashion inspiration! Of course I follow many lovely ladies blog's, but Pinterest can make it so much more accessible!! My inspiration photo is linked back to an online store called, "Daily Chic", but I couldn't find the exact image on their website. Super cute site for shopping-  I plan to show them some economic love soon! ;-)

Inspiration pic from Pinterest
So I'm not quite the leggy beauty, but I like it for work! :-) While casual, my work would NOT got for short shorts! I might try this again for a weekend ensemble though!

Today's ensemble:
Cropped pants- KUT from the Kloth from Nordie's
Top- Old Navy
Blazer- The Gap
Belt- Thrifted in AZ
Necklaces- Kohl's and Lofty Boutique
Shoes- Wal-Mart
Earrings- Kohl's

Super excited about the new challenge! Thanks again, Sarah!!

Until tomorrow lovelies!
J
Pin It

No comments: