Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Has Sprung in DC!

Yesterday it was in the 90s! Yes, the 90s! Temps more likely to be seen in July. So, we had a really gorgeous 5 day spring season from last Friday to Tuesday. Holy moly! It's ok...I've got that warm weather giddiness that I always feel at the beginning of a fresh, new season. I've missed quite a few days on here- my apologies! :-( If you follow me, by now you know that I go in spurts. I've had a lot of "blue shirt" and workout clothes days at work so I don't feel as thrilled to post those. I should post my workout clothes though I guess- I've got some cute stuff and I always  match it! I'm a dork! Ok, that's to come..Here are outfits from the past few days...

Today (left) 4/11/13
Cropped pants- Gap
Tee- H & M
Shoes- Gossip on 23rd
Necklace- Gift from Karen (yay- thank you!!) The Limited
Bangle-Gift from Karen (yay- thank you!!) The Limited
Earrings- Kohl's



Saturday 4/6/13(rt)
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- Elle for Kohl's
Necklace- Target
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's
Bow ring (can't really see it)- Forever 21


Yesterday 4/10/13 (left) :
Dress- Elle for Kohl's
Cardi- Old Navy
Belt- Kohl's
Shoes- Alloy
Earrings- Kohl's- Daisy Fuentes
 
Until tomorrow lovlies...
J
Pin It




No comments: