Monday, April 1, 2013

Nod to An Easter Egg!

I know Easter has come and gone, but I was feeling very pastel this morning! Thus my nod to an Easter egg outfit! Plus, today is the famous/annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House so I'm still kinda justified!! Hope you all had FAB weekends no matter what you celebrate! I'm also updating a couple additional outfits from the weekend/Friday. I was so busy on Friday that I didn't have time to snap a photo and post anything. I was laughing about my outfit on Friday. I had to grab a  quick change of clothes as I ran out the door that AM since we were serving lunch in honor of doctor's day, but I was teaching class in the AM so I wore workout clothes (couldn't very well serve the docs in workout duds!) So, the reason I was laughing is that I wore my fav H & M blazer and Issac Mizrahi boots AGAIN! You'd think I was in the middle of a wear these two things as much as possible challenge. HA! They are some of my fav go-tos and in a quick outfit decision, very easy to grab! Here goes...
Today's ensemble:
Cropped pants- Old Navy
Blouse- Old Navy
Necklace- Bauble Bar
Shoes- Target
Bangles- hodge podge (World Market and elsewhere)
Earrings- Kohl's

  
Friday, 3/29/12
Saturday 3/30/13

Friday's Ensemble:
Dress- Old Navy
Blazer- H & M
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Tights- Kohl's
Necklace- Jewelmint (long), Short (Om necklace)- Yoga retreat
Earrings- Kohl's

Saturday's Ensemble:
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- Old Navy
Shoes- Old Navy
 Necklace- Jewelmint (long), Short (Om necklace)- Yoga retreat
Earrings- Kohl's
Bangles- beach giftshop
Watch- Timex weekender

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

No comments: