Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thanks Narciso!!

I've been waiting until warmer temps to wear this awesome Narciso Rodriguez dress, but today I said "forget it" and wore it with the ol' tights/boots combo! I LOVE this dress bc much like one of my other fav fashion forward designers, Vera Wang, NR has a line for us budget gals at Kohl's!! LOVE!!!! Thanks for making a high end line come down to the masses a bit! I love that designers are doing this more and more. Target and Kohl's do it the best, I think. Though...I'd like it if Target figured out a better way to do it bc I am NOT sacrificing my Saturday AM sleep to wait in line for one of the 100 pieces of "insert designer's name here" collection. I have never been able to snag anything from those capsule collections because I am just NOT willing to throw elbows and brawl for an item of clothing. The first one was Missoni. I sauntered in like a week after the launch and couldn't even find a Missoni printed scarf in sight. ARGH! Though, my boots (which you've seen a lot this winter) are one of my all time FAV pairs and they are from YEARS ago when Issac Mizrahi (LOVE!) had a collection at Target. At any rate, I'm loving my green today. Thanks Narciso!!

Today's Ensemble:
Pin ItDress- Narciso Rodrguez for Kohl's
Blazer- H & M
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Tights- Kohl's
Bracelet- Kohl's
Necklace/earring combo- Kohl's

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

No comments: