Friday, March 15, 2013

Pattern Meets Texture

Normally, I would try to be a little more tame and put something a little "flatter" (read: plain white t) under a Chanel-esque, boucle jacket like this, but for some reason I felt bold this AM. Lots of fashionistas mix patterns with textures and I always love the final outcome. Plus, fashion minds like Nina Garcia, Tim Gunn, and Michael Kors ALWAYS rave about the use of texture on my fav show "Project Runway", so I must be doing something right, right?! Hopefully mine works as well as I've seen other looks work before. I've once again declared Friday jeans day at work as I just wasn't as excited about another day of slacks! UGH! BORING! I love seeing all the other west Coast and FL bloggers who are wearing bare legs, dresses, and open toes (though I'm a bit jealous)! We're getting there here on the East Coast, but still in the 40s!! Happy Friday all and here's to another weekend!
 
Today's ensemble:
Jeans- Paige Denim
Blouse- Old Navy
Jacket- Elle for Kohl's
Necklace- Jewelmint
earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- (can't see them, sorry!) Black Nine West boots

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J
Pin It


No comments: