Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend Update.

Morning all! I'm sorry I've been MIA! Having been out of town for the weekend and now seemingly out of my body (sick- yuck!), I have been slacking on the updates. I've worn workout clothes to work the last two days (nice bene of working in my field), so I don't have outfit posts to share, but I do have my concert ensemble which I promised. If you follow me on FB you already saw it. The concert was a BLAST but I'm pretty sure our wild night in the city is part of the reason I'm super sick now. I thought I did pretty well taking care of myself (eating a nice meal at an NYC est, not drinking too much alcohol, and sleeping a moderate amount before heading home on Sat), but the sheer volume of germs I was introduced to at the concert alone is probably to blame. Oh well! I've been pretty lucky not being sick all winter so I'll take an end of the season chest cold.

3/1/13
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- Kohl's (Candie's)
Necklace- Bauble Bar
Jacket- Wilson's Leather outlet
Shoes- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bangles- combo of Bauble Bar and  Pick Your Plum



Nail polish stickers-Sally Hansen- I would NEVER spend $10.99 on these again! While they look cute, they were a total waste of $$. I've tried the Maybelline ones and liked them. I'm also excited about the Essie ones as that is my FAV nail polish. These were AWFUL! Hard to apply and began chipping almost immediately. They never fully felt like they adhered well. By last night (Monday) they were so chipped that I took them all off. 10 days my foot- they lasted 1-2 at best! I would've been better off getting a real manicure!

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

Here is my web site - garnier skin renew dark spot corrector

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks to you both for popping by to read my blog! I love making new cyber buddies! ;-) For the person who commented on the 6th (sorry I'd love to address you by name, but you didn't leave it), I had help with my blog design. I am very pleased with it and with my magic helper! His blog is here: http://hubbyjacksblogattack.blogspot.com/ He was GREAT to work with! Let him know I sent you over. Good luck!!
Jessy