Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Day Do-Over!

We didn't do much yesterday in honor of the very fun and spring-y holiday, St. Patrick's Day. We did however go to brunch! In my foggy, hungry haze I didn't even TRY to wear any green. We both left the house wearing shades of black, white and blue with not a spot of green in sight. Oops! Luckily, our red haired and probably very Irish server was professional enough to not give us pinches, but I still felt bad. Kinda like telling a kid that Santa isn't real. Not wearing green on St. Patty's day?!?! Oh the shame... SO...I made up for it today!  Hopefully leprechauns and Irish alike will forgive me!

Today's ensemble:
Pants- Loft
Blouse- Old Navy
Jacket- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Target
Belt- Thrifted in AZ
Necklace/earrings- hair salon/boutique
Bracelets- a combo of Bauble Bar and gold bangles a la a friend's closet purge
Pin It

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! The most cute Leprekhan!
Very Sassy!