Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Missed My Hundredth Post!!

Thursday, March 14th (Pi Day!!)
Since I am new to blogging and every new follower or comment is SUPER exciting, I can't believe that I missed my 100th POST! Seems kinda crazy that I've posted that many times since before this blog really took off, I had only blogged 3 times since 2007...literally! Well, it's a little milestone that I am pretty proud of! Here are pics from my outfits for the last couple of days. Yesterday was another blue shirt day so I didn't even take a pic! Ha ha! Here goes....

Today's ensemble:
Skirt- TJ Maxx
Tights- Old Navy
Tee- Old Navy
Blazer- H & M
Necklace- Bauble Bar
Belt- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Earrings- Swarovsky



Tuesday, March 12th





Tuesday's ensemble:
Pants- Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's
Top- Old Navy
Cardi- Target
Belt- Kohl's
Shoes- Nine West
Earrings-Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bangles- World Market

Until tomorrow my lovlies!
J

Pin It

No comments: