Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quick update

Hi all! Here is today's ensemble! I missed a good one yesterday. I only worked a (very busy) half day and then picked up my lovey from the airport (Vegas weekend with the boys). I was not too focused on photographing my ensemble, though I liked it very much. Oops! I'll capture it next time! So, here it today's. Hope everyone's week is going smashingly well!! :-)

Pin ItSkinnies- Old Navy (of course!)
Top- Old Navy
Blazer- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes- Kohl's (Apt 9 brand)
Ring- F21
Earrings- Kohl's


Until tomorrow lovelies!
J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG your wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous!
Just found your blog!
Now following. Looking forward to keeping up.

I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, please check it out.
ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.comc

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks Christina!! :) I look forward to following you as well! Thanks for the love and for stopping by. ;)
Xo
Jessy