Friday, June 7, 2013

Yikes!!

This has been a week of weeks! Lots of health fairs so not much fashion...hence my laziness in posting! :-(  I'm adding a few weekend ensembles as well as today's. I still owe you yesterday's which is living on a camera at home currently. I've really failed as a consistent blogger this week- sorry! Oh well...pick your battles, right? In addition to this being a crazy work week, we have a hole in our roof so I've been home a bit more than usual waiting for roof miracle workers to fix it. As of now, we have a large tarp covering half of our roof- somewhere under there the sneaky culprit lurks. They haven't found it yet. Joy. We are getting all the rain from Trop Storm Andrea right now. Hopefully I don't go home to inches of water. Who made us think that being adults was such fun?!  Anyway, here goes...first today then 2 weekend outfits! Happy weekend all!
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes- Steve Madden (OLD!)
Bangles- Bauble Bar
Earrings- Kohl's

Friday night baseball game 5.31
Saturday 6.1































Friday 5/31
Shorts- Macy's? Can't rem. brand.
Tee- Old Navy
Necklace- Target
Earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- K-Mart I think...last summer beach purchase
Bag- Nordstrom Rack- Lucky Brand


Saturday 6/1
Dress- TJ Maxx
Bag- Kohl's last summer- either Vera or J Lo
Necklace- Boutique/hair salon- Lofty, Vienna VA
Shoes- Target
Earrings- Kohl's
 Until tomorrow lovelies!
J
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеya aгe using Wοrdpreѕѕ for your site plаtform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to gеt started anԁ сreate my own.

Do you гequiгe any coԁіng еxpeгtise to mаke youг оwn blog?

Αny help woulԁ be rеally appreсiated!



Tаκe а look аt my site - carpet cleaning tempe