Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Angry Mother Nature

And tragedy hits again. I feel so badly for the poor people of Moore, Oklahoma today. I know that my fashion musings are SO not important in the grand scheme of things. Many people from Moore lost everything including loved ones. They will be happy knowing folks are alive and having the support of a community to rebuild together. I'm posting today just to keep up with my outfits, but I do so with a heavy heart full of gratitude for all that I have in my life- people, material, and otherwise. Sending prayers to the folks in OK.
Sleeve detail


Pin ItToday's ensemble:
Dress- Elle for Kohl's
Belt- old Navy
Shoes- Target
Cardi- Old Navy
Necklace- Target
Bangles- assortment- World Market & F21
Earrings- Kohl's

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

No comments: