Thursday, January 10, 2013

Make Up Day

Here are the pics from both today and yesterday. I was running around for work yesterday and not in the office so I was able to be super casual and comfy. We had some fun on FB with the pic I took at home since our Christmas tree is still up in the background! It's coming down soon, but it's always such a sad time. :-( I love the festive decor that the holiday season brings and while many folks go all out for many holidays around the calendar, I typically only really decorate any differently for Christmas. Though, I was put to the challenge of keeping the tree up and decorating for each season/holiday. While I do LOVE this idea, I'll have to invest some time and $$ in purchasing more themed decorations. Could be a good project for 2014 though...buy the "supplies" this year and be ready to go post Christmas next year. We'll see! If I do it, I'll blog about it of course! ;-) Heading out into the world today so this will be brief. Here are today and yesterday's ensembles:
1.9.13 

Jeans- 7 For All Mankind
Boots- DSW (can't rem brand)
T-Kohl's
Scarf- Old Navy
Earrings- Bauble Bar








1.10.13 













Dress- Dress Barn (Crazy, right?!?!)
Blazer- H & M
Scarf- Amazon.com (you can get colorful and CHEAP pashminas on Amazon!)
Earrings- can't rem, they are old!
Tights- Kohl's
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target

No comments: