Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Neck Warm, Ankles COLD!

I wanted to show a little ankle with my cropped pants today. Usually I'm fine with this, even during the cold winter months. However, I didn't anticipate how different "teens" cold (like maybe 15 or so degrees this AM) feels compared to 30s cold. Quite a difference! We live in VA, technically the south (though one of these days I'm convinced NOVA will be its own state)- we aren't used to "teens" cold. Anyway, walking to and fro my car this morning was all I needed to feel the chill of the day. Thank goodness I don't walk to work. I'd like to think that if I did, I'd be much more practical in my work attire- at least my "commuting" attire". :-) So, my LARGE scarf choice is keeping my neck all toasty, but my cropped pants and pumps are leaving my ankles out in the cold...literally! Stay warm all!

Pants- Nordstrom
Top- Old Navy
Blazer- Express
Scarf- Target
Earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- Boutique 9 by Nine West




Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: