Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF!!

I realized that I was wearing lots of pants this month so today I figured I'd be daring in a dress. I do love wearing dresses and skirts, but think that I have been more comfortable pairing scarves with pant ensembles. SO happy it's Friday and ready for the long weekend ahead!! I'll probably slack with updating here, but will be sure to post a weekend retrospective on Sun or Mon! I've just been on the go so much these past few weekends and I really never log into the compute from home. I will make a point to this weekend though! Happy weekend all!!!

Today's Ensemble:

Dress- Old Navy
Scarf- Groupon Goods deal last year! :-)
Belt- Came on a Chambray dress I ordered from Piperlime
Boots- Old Navy
Tights- Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's
Bracelets-Premier Design (L), Forever 21 (R)








Until tomorrow...
J



No comments: