Monday, August 6, 2012

Sporty Spice

Lucky for me, my job sometimes lends itself to casual/sporty attire. My Monday began with me teaching a Seniorcise class so my outfit followed suit. I debated about planning a post-class office ensemble (sometimes I do and sometimes I don't), but just couldn't bring myself to it this AM. SO...I was sure to at least put together a somewhat sassy sporty outfit complete with accessories that I won't repeat! ;-) Tomorrow is back to biz causal as I'll be attending a conference in the city.

Today's breakdown:

T-shirt- Lucy
Capris- Lucy
Watch- Polar FT4 heart rate monitor
Shoes- Puma (P.S. for any workout folks reading this, these are NOT shoes I would actually exercise in! No support and tiny toe box, but they did the trick for my one, low impact senior strength class and most importantly they matched my outfit!)
Earrings- can't remember where they are from :-( They are med silver hoops. I love my hoops so I can't keep track of where I get them all.

See you tomorrow!

J

No comments: