Friday, August 31, 2012

Challenge COMPLETE!

Well, the official end of The NORA Project is here...31 days of NO repeats. It's been fun and certainly has sparked my creative juices! In fact, I've mentally created a whole bunch of outfits that I will be able to start wearing now that I can repeat items. I could keep going, but I'd rather blend in a happy mix of repeating certain bottoms and shoes than just throw together new ensembles because I haven't worn them yet. I am going to attempt to not repeat an OUTFIT though. So, although you might see a pair of shoes or capris worn in a couple ways, you won't see them worn with the same top, jacket, etc.

Here are some items I've been dying to wear again...black skinny capris (day 21), white jeans (day 3), chambray shirt (day 10), a few pairs of earrings and bangles that are my go-tos, maxi skirt (day 17), and my black Sole Society wedges (day 22). I'm going to try to fit these in before the season officially changes and I can break into fall favs! I will continue to post here and possibly on FB too. It's a good way to keep me motivated! If it ain't something I want all of FB to see, then I shouldn't own it!

Today's Ensemble:
Dress- Old Navy
Jacket- Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Earrings- Charming Charlie's
Bracelet- Kohl's

Until tomorrow...when the whole game changes!!!
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color contrast with jacket - you are so clever with pairing up jackets in your outfits! The shoes are so FAB!!